A colorfully painted path along the street leads to the oldest building in Djupivogur. Historically, German traders began trading here in 1589. In the mid 18th century four houses were built as a center for commerce. More structures were built in the succeeding years. This commerce center was known as Langabúð. The current structure was built in 1750 but took on its current appearance in 1850 when the rest of the structure was added on.
January 29th, 2023
Viewed 3,328 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 03/30/2023 at 2:03 AM